Since Hostomice teknival celebration had taken place I started to be part of DIY culture. Hope I did it well and still do. Those times were old-skull. Zuqwa Sound Net sound crew established few month after the teknival96. As part of ZSN's core we enjoyed together very good times. Thanks dudes! Really thanks!
After Czechtek 2k some internal issues raised up in ZSN so I left them and join other crew which started to be part of the scene as newbies. They called Aka Sound Crew. Few parties born and died, all was ok, so I became part of the AKA.
We made a lotta parties out there. Alone and with other friendly systems. All was ok and next phase was pretty clear. We start co-operated with IO.LAB (aka IO.SYS in the past). This very good co-operating team is known as AKA.IO shortly AI or AKA it does not matter. It is all about the music anyway.
After Babik aka VUAP left our realms, I got invitation to be part of SS3X, it's not'bout any issues in AKA.IO, but seems to be the evolution, life just go on. And you know, be part of this sound is kind of to be part of history. So I am finally glad.
I have some other history, but this site is not meant as "blog" or "personal" site. So that's enought for now. You can use google to find me outta there. Maybe some links
- Czechtek fabulous "czech" teknival
- Zuqwa Sound Net best underground sound net
- AKA.IO best underground sound system
- IO.LAB our record label
- Freetekno.cz Czech's freetekno node
- VUAP Potlach98 1st czech underground techno release, R.I.P. Babiku !
- Alz's home site my friend's page, R.I.P. Alziku !
- Radio23.cz D.I.Y. internet radio
- Cyberspace the one,*cz* disc.server
- Nyx the second one, *cz* disc.server
- gProfile google profile
- Discogs online release catalogue
- YouTube world leading video based service
- Last.FM metadata concentrator
- Steam platform for gaming
- LinkedIN professional network
- STS Chvojkovice absolutely fabulous clan crew
- Cavaliers multigaming clan, the best one !
- Gallery One various pictres together
- Gallery Two gallery with pics from N.A.S.A. site
- Gallery Three photos from our first trip to Thailand
- Gallery Four photos from my second trip to Thailand